In need of stylish, curated items for a globetrotting traveler? Here’s what to pack for time spent in Miami, Cartagena and San Luis Potosi.
This Miami-casual collection calls for stylish meetings, lunch at Conrad Miami‘s Lvl 25 and even a little mambo after sunset.
1. Away carry-on, aluminum edition
2. Aarke water bottle
3. Hickey Freeman Toyo Fedora hat
4. Ermenegildo Zegna linen and cotton shirt
5. Microsoft Surface tablet
6. Brunello Cucinelli suede belt
7. Lanvin leather low-top sneakers
8. Cellmen Cellsplash, Cellultra Eye Serum-XT and Wash ‘N Shave
9. Canali textured jacket
10. Eleventy trousers
With these travel essentials in-hand, book your stay at Conrad Miami.
Plan a trip to Conrad Cartagena in the spring to experience the pink sea just north of town and be sure you’re suitably dressed.
1. Mark Davis bakelite bangles
2. Stella McCartney monogram cosmetic case
3. Missoni Mare embellished one-piece swimsuit
4. Valentino Garavani soul feathers thong sandals
5. Jane Iredale lip fixation lip satin/gloss
6. Rodial pink diamond cleansing balm
7. Christian Dior Diorcolorquake92 99mm rectangular sunglasses
8. Lola Hats straw hat with ribbon
9. “Love in the Time of Cholera” by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Grab these accessories and reserve your next stay at Conrad Cartagena.
SAN LUIS POTOSI, MEXICO
Conrad San Luis Potosi is nearby the new Leonora Carrington museum, inspiring surreal style.
1. Cult Gaia Alia round-heel mule
2. Fernando Jorge tanzanite open stream ring from Marissa Collections
3. Apple Airpods
4. Silvia Furmanovich sculptural purple carved flower bracelet
5. Chloé leather crossbody C bag
6. Benefit Cosmetics hoola bronzing & contouring brush
7. Fernando Jorge one-of-a-kind emerald stream drop earrings
8. Loewe 58mm gradient metal round sunglasses
9. “The Surreal Life of Leonora Carrington” by Joanna Moorhead
10. Oscar de la Renta asymmetric dress
Explore the destination in style when you book your stay at Conrad San Luis Potosi.